Tuesday, February 10, 2009

is she being bitchy or what?

i am totally and outrageously furious of this girl yes a "girl" because she's small and seems like a grade i don't know student. we hate people who are so pretentious and love people that we think that they are themselves, frank and respectful.. well even if not to themselves but to others. this was actually an incident that happened last week before i went home to the province but i was reminded of her because the very sight of her is a total sore eye. that was not the first time that i caught her doing that thing to me. this is what happened.. last Thursday when i entered class for the second period this girl looked at me and was looking until i reached my sit then suddenly when i face her she whispered something to her sit mate (i like her sit mate..at least i can say shes a human being), i know that she was whispering something about me. so basically that's it. one might say that i am sensitive but as i said this is not the first incident or first time she did this to me. there are several occasions when you see her staring or glancing at you while doing her silent whisper or something!!! as of now i officially don't want to see her face and to be near me.. because i go berserk when i see her, blood rushes in my head... and also some people hate her guts because of her bitchy attitude..

No comments:

Post a Comment